Military Preferred Pricing
Hyundai Canada's Canadian Military Preferred Pricing Program
- The program is available to any active and veteran personnel, as well as their family members living in the same household.
- The preferred pricing program allows up to $750 in price adjustments on select models.
- This offer is in addition to any of Hyundai Canada's current in-market promotions, unless otherwise stated.
- To take advantage of the program, simply let us know you're eligible for the program during the sale process before signing documents.
Eligibility for the Preferred Pricing Program
Note: Military cadets do not qualify for the program
Program Terms & Conditions
- Customers must present their proof of Military relationship and I.D. at or before time of purchase to receive the special price discount off their purchase.
- Discounts cannot be applied after the purchase has been made.
- This program can be extended to family members residing at the same mailing address as the eligible individual.
- Final pricing will be subject to freight, delivery and destination, registration, insurance, license fees, PPSA and all applicable fees, levies, charges and taxes. Excludes $499.00 admin fee.
Acceptable forms of proof
- Canadian Armed Forces members: NDI20 or NDI10
- Veterans: NDI75 or CAF75, copy of member's Pension Statement, copy of member's release certification / discharge papers, or any communication from either VAC or CF that confirms member's service.